“They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time, and they challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other. “
On the first day of Christmas, my mom gave to me a Cars painting thingamabob. :D
Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive. — Gil Bailie
Idk why but I really like making lists all of a sudden..Anywho, here we go.
1. My parents. They love me so much. They always put food on the table, bring me to church, so on and so forth.
2. My family. They’re awesome. Although I would like to see them more and be closer to them.
3. My baller friends. I think I have the best group of friends anyone could ask for. Fo sho.
4. My church. Need I say more. Thank you God for Church of the Highlands.
5. My school. I get to hang with friends and learn about God. YEAH!
6. Cheerleading. I live and breath it.
7. Cassie. My doggie/bunny/horse! The best source of entertainment ever!
8. Music. I have to have music 24/7. Maybe more.
9. Working in the nursery. I love my 2 year olds! Its a tough job sometimes, but SO worth it!
10. My Jesus. He died for me. I live for Him. The end.
So, this was the last week of summer. :’( But what an awesome week it was! We had orientation Friday and some students stayed afterwards for a prayer meeting. It was so awesome and powerful. It made me realize how blessed I am to have such awesome Christian friends and it made me so pumped up about this year. God is going to change our school this year, I can already feel it. YEE!
I love music. I love all genres, it’s all good. I can never know who my favorite band/singer is because it changes just about every week. But right now its Phil Wickham. I didn’t like him too much until Motion because I only knew one or two songs by him, but now I can’t get enough of him. He is SO good. I’m posting one of my favs by him called Divine Romance. Its really good you should check it out.
My number one fear is growing up. I’ve always wanted to stay young and carefree and silly. But whether I want to or not, I am growing up. There’s nothing I can do to stop it or slow it down. Even though I hate it, there is some good that comes out of it. There will always be a new phase of life to look forward to. Whether its graduating, getting married, having children, etc. But as seasons change and as I get older, I know that my Jesus will be with me through it all. And hey, who said you have to stop acting crazy when you grow up?? ;)
The coolest person I know.